"Made for Amazon" SanDisk micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV
- Exclusive “Made for Amazon” SD memory card – the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun – by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
- Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay
- 89% positive reviews on Amazon
It is a memory card that bears the official “Made for Amazon” seal and is “the only” microSD card “that has been tested and certified for your Fire tablet and Fire TV”. This does not mean that other memory cards do not work, but if you want to be on the safe side, you should use the certified model.
The “Made for Amazon” memory card is a Class 10 card with a transfer rate of up to 48 MB / s and thus provides enough performance for large amounts of data, as can occur with high-resolution videos. The MicroSD card is available with 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB storage and can be ordered through Amazon.